On 12/14/2015 crews from Fire Stations 27 and 23 fight early evening house fire..A family was able to escape from their home after it caught fire Monday, officials with Seminole County Fire Rescue said.
Fire Rescue crews said the fire started inside the garage of the home on St. Lucie Court and Biscayne Drive in Winter Springs.
When they arrived just before 7 p.m., the fire was fully involved.
Three adults and two children made it out of the home safely.
The Fire Marshal is investigating what sparked the blaze.